We offer a prognostic in vitro diagnostic test for patients with breast cancer:
- Prosigna ® Breast Cancer Prognostic Gene Signature Assay
For research use the following analyses are available:
- Protein expression
- miRNA expression
- mRNA expression
- miRGE (combination of miRNA and mRNA expression)
- lncRNA (long non-coding RNA) expression
- CNV (copy number variation)
- Fusion genes
- Single cell(s)
- ChIP-string (chromatin immunoprecipitation)
NanoString offers off-the-shelf panels for these applications and in addition, enables you to design your own custom CodeSets targeting molecules of your wish list.
For further details about the applications, off-the-shelf panels and custom CodeSets please view the NanoString website or contact us directly.